Blog: Technology As An Organizing Tool
My Technology Wish List (Part 3)
This is probably the last chance I'll have to write to you before you have to pack up your sleigh, but there's one more thing I'd love to see under my Christmas tree this year, and that is a digital camera. I know that I already have one, and I was delighted with it when it was given to me a few years ago, but you know how it is with technology - every year they come out with something bigger and better (or maybe I should say "smaller and better"). So, if you have it in your heart to give me a new camera, these are the features that would really make my heart sing.
- Large LCD Screen on the back, that I don't have to keep opening and closing
- Uses a memory card so I can upload images to my computer without a cable
- Compact enough to fit in my pocket so I can take it with me everywhere I go
- Uses removable rechargeable batteries so I can always carry spares and not have to plug my camera into the wall outlet to recharge it
- Takes large images that are sharp and suitable for printing or desktop wallpaper
- A flash that works well indoors without me having to push a lot of buttons
- Auto-focus and Auto-exposure
As a former serious amateur SLR user, I'd also appreciate the ability to override the auto-focus and auto-exposure when I'm feeling really creative, but to be honest, I don't know how often that would happen.I would actually be quite content to buy the camera myself, if you could just give me a list of cameras with the above features. I used the Find Your Perfect Digital Cameratool on Amazon, but it gave me thousands of results - and how is a busy woman supposed to find the time to sift through them all?
Thank you for your time, Santa. I hope you have a safe journey.
posted on: 12/18/2008 8:30:00 AM by Janet Barclay
Technology As An Organizing Tool: < Previous Post - Next Post >
Blog Central: < Previous Post - Next Post >
Discuss This Post
Technology As An Organizing Tool
by Janet Barclay
View This Blog
Subscribe To This Blog
Janet Barclay is a Master Virtual Assistant and the founder of Organized Assistant. Specializing in supporting entrepreneurs in the Organizing and Career Services industries, Organized Assistant provides top-notch Internet marketing services to business owners of all shapes and sizes.
Connect with Janet
- Follow me on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Facebook Fan Page
Janet's Other Websites
- Organized Articles
- Organized Marketplace
- Organized Assistant
Janet's Other Blogs
- From the Desk of Janet Barclay
- Your Organizing Business