Blog: Technology As An Organizing Tool
Using Technology to Overcome Your Organizing Challenges
As you may know, before becoming a virtual assistant, I was a professional organizer, and for quite a while I offered both services. I had thought of somehow combining the two and helping people to get organized virtually, but although I was able to assist a few people this way, I couldn't really figure out a way to make it work. Fortunately, someone has!
I've known Ariane Benefit and Suzanne Babb for several years through blogging and various online communities, and they've developed a fantastic new way to help people overcome their organizing challenges! Their recently launched Getting Unstuck Coaching and Support Group is delivered through an interactive members-only website, and consists of:
- Six to eight live learning and coaching calls per month, accessible via telephone or on the web
- Downloadable recordings of all calls, so you can review them as often as you need to, or listen to any that you miss
- Discussion forums where you can share information, including photographs of the areas you're organizing, and ask questions of Ariane, Suzanne, and other group members
- An optional Project Journal for tracking your project, goals, obstacles, and achievements
- Helpful e-books, forms,and checklists
- Discounts on workshops and other publications
I've had the pleasure to work with Ariane on a number of projects. I've always been impressed with the wealth of her knowledge and her understanding of the struggles faced by creative people and individuals with ADD in terms of getting organized. In this latest project, she has combined her empathy, her personal experience, her specialized training in chronic disorganization and ADD, and her technical expertise, to develop an amazing online coaching group. I highly recommend the Getting Unstuck Coaching and Support Group to anyone who is challenged by traditional organizing strategies.
posted on: 2/26/2009 8:30:00 AM by Janet Barclay
Technology As An Organizing Tool: < Previous Post - Next Post >
Blog Central: < Previous Post - Next Post >
Discuss This Post
There are no comments.
Technology As An Organizing Tool
by Janet Barclay
View This Blog
Subscribe To This Blog
Janet Barclay is a Master Virtual Assistant and the founder of Organized Assistant. Specializing in supporting entrepreneurs in the Organizing and Career Services industries, Organized Assistant provides top-notch Internet marketing services to business owners of all shapes and sizes.
Connect with Janet
- Follow me on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Facebook Fan Page
Janet's Other Websites
- Organized Articles
- Organized Marketplace
- Organized Assistant
Janet's Other Blogs
- From the Desk of Janet Barclay
- Your Organizing Business