Blog: Take The Stress Out Of Housecleaning
8 Cleaning Tips-Using a Toothbrush
It is amazing what one tiny little tool can do to improve your home and make life a lot easier.
I have child size toothbrushes that I get from the dollar store that are 'soft' and then a regular toothbrush that is medium and between the two, it cuts my scrubbing down immensely!
1. Use a soft brush for cleaning jewelry.
2. Use a medium brush for cleaning around the sink and getting all of the stuck on stuff off yuour sink for good!
3. use a soft brush for cleaning around the faucet and in those hard to reach areas. Add a little vinegar to the brush and your faucets will shine like new and no scum build up.
4. Use a medium brush for scrubbing those window panes and runners and glides.
5. Use a soft bristle brush for cleaning around the computer keys.
6. Use a soft bristle brush for cleaning the knobs on your stove too.
7. Use a middle bristle brush for cleaning floor standing fans that have a grid on them.
8. I keep a soft bristle toothbrush in my can and when I am stuck waiting for a light to change or a train to pass, I can clean around the radio knobs.
You will be surprised at how easy it is to clean and how fast your work is done! Just a little tip from little old gramma!
Jan Hayner is a Professional Organizer that looks for the easy way of cleaning and organizing your home. She passes these tips on to you, Get more tips at her website www.organizingandcleaning.com
posted on: 7/17/2009 10:00:00 AM by Jan Hayner
Take The Stress Out Of Housecleaning: < Previous Post - Next Post >
Blog Central: < Previous Post - Next Post >
Discuss This Post
There are no comments.
Take The Stress Out Of Housecleaning
by Jan Hayner
View This Blog
Subscribe To This Blog
Jan Hayner is a Professional Organizer and the creator of www.organizingandcleaning.com filled with tips and hints on home organizing and house cleaning shortcuts. After years and years of making mistakes and wasting money she has used her own experiences to help take the stress out of life. There are so many shortcuts to cleaning and organizing, that when you apply them, you will have time for the fun things in life!
Fun Things To Do
- Fishing Lake Michigan
Whether it is by boat or off the pier, there is nothing like getting that first Coho or King.
- Grandchildren are fun
Making memories for your grandchildren of all of the fun times they had with grandma and grandpa is one of the best memories you will make for yourself too.
A tent, a firepit and sitting in the woods is a campers dream. We spend a lot of time camping in Northern Wisconsin and I have tons of camping recipes to share.
- American Idol
I am hooked on this show, nothing interrupts me when this is on. By the time they get to Hollywood, I already have the top ten picked out.
- Last Comic Standing
I love to see how these people, take the judges advice and change their tactics to become great comics, instead of just a comic.
Now really, isn't he the kind of doctor you want on your side? He always has a reason for his actions, he looks until he finds the cure and he has flaws just like the rest of us.
- Any home make over show
I get some of my best ideas off of these shows and I also find things that I wouldn't dream of doing to someone elses home. I will admit, there are times that I wish they would call me and ask for my help!