Blog: The Nature of Being Organized
Prosperity Challenge Day 8
September 4th Day 8
Everywhere I drove today I saw signs for yard sales. The weather for Labor Day weekend here in southern Maine looks spectacular for these events, too.
I immediately thought of the Law of Circulation—"As you give so you receive." It made my heart jump a little knowing that there were people actively in the process of letting go of their accumulated and unwanted stuff. I love it when people let go and "lighten up"!
I also thought about those individuals who would be buying all that unwanted stuff. We love a bargain, don't we? If you're a bargain hunter out and about this Labor Day weekend looking for the best deal, take into consideration the home in which your bargain will live and the immediate use it will have in your life. Remember, it's about quality, not quantity.
Have a safe and happy weekend! Think prosperously!
Love To You,
posted on: 9/4/2009 7:00:02 PM by Maggie McCauley
category: The Mental Side
The Nature of Being Organized: < Previous Post - Next Post >
Blog Central: < Previous Post - Next Post >
Discuss This Post
There are no comments.
The Nature of Being Organized
by Maggie McCauley
View This Blog
Subscribe To This Blog
Maggie McCauley, ACC, LICSW, The Effortless Organizing Coach, is the president of "A New View". She takes a holistic approach to organizing coaching her clients to create new habits that promote overall well-being, a sense of freedom and peace of mind.
My Favorite Books
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- It's Hard To Make A Difference When You Can't Find Your Keys by Marilyn Paul
- Organize With Confidence by Elizabeth Hagen
- The Secret Of Letting Go by Guy Finley
- Life Is Short--Wear Your Party Pants by Loretta La Roche
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Seven Whispers by Christina Baldwin
- Loving What Is by Byron Katie
- Making A Change For Good by Cheri Huber
- "Happiness Now!" by Robert Holden, PhD.