Blog: D.E.C.I.D.E. to be Organized!
Want to Get Organized in 2010? Join the DECIDE to be Organized Group Coaching Program
Many people say they want to get better organized, but in order to act upon that wish, you must deeply examine your motives for wanting to do so. Your motives must be strong enough to sustain you through the change process. DECIDE is an empowering process that leads to change. It will assist you in achieving results at home, at work, and in life in general. While the process guides a person in making decisions that lead to a more organized state, it is itself a decision; a decision to take control. How do you do that?
If you are ready to change and need help with any of your organizing or time management projects, then join me for the DECIDE to be Organized Online Group Coaching Program,a 6-week teleclass series that allows participants to be guided through the entire DECIDE process in a group coaching environment.
- Dates: Tuesday evenings, February 9 to March 16, 2010
- Time: 7:30 9:00 pm EST
- Investment: Early Bird Special $199 if register by Jan. 25th ($249 thereafter)
- Bonuses: Includes MP3 recordings of all classes, the DECIDE to be Organized 58-page e-book, e-mail access to me and the group members, laser coaching session, and more!
- Click here for details and to register
During these teleclasses, I will offer guidance, support, and expertise as you embark on this empowering process for change. Through DECIDE, you will learn the tools needed to get better organized, take control, and make positive changes.
Listen to my message about this exciting program AND a free 10 minute audio about the DECIDE process.
What the DECIDE to be Organized Group Coaching Program Includes:
- Time, motivation and inspiration to work on your organizing projects.
- A fun, supportive environment made up of individuals that also want to get better organized. You don't have to go it alone!
- Lasting tools to help you learn your organizing style, change your mindset, and maintain your organizing systems long after the program is over.
- Decluttered physical space and clarity of mind so that you can focus on the things you really want, love, and need in your home, work, and life!
If you are interested in having your very own organizing coach, but aren't able to invest the money to work on a one-on-one basis with an organizing expert, this affordable program is the answer! You can achieve your New Year's resolution to get organized in 2010!
Take a look at the program details and "decide" for yourself.
posted on: 1/5/2010 7:02:48 PM by Lisa Montanaro
category: General Organizing Tips
D.E.C.I.D.E. to be Organized!: < Previous Post - Next Post >
Blog Central: < Previous Post - Next Post >
Discuss This Post
There are no comments.
D.E.C.I.D.E. to be Organized!
by Lisa Montanaro
View This Blog
Subscribe To This Blog
Lisa Montanaro is a productivity consultant, success coach and business strategist who helps people live successful and passionate lives, and operate productive and profitable businesses. Lisa publishes the monthly "DECIDE to be Organized" e-zine for the general public, and "Next Level Business Success" e-zine for professional organizers and entrepreneurs and the DECIDE to be Organized Blog. Lisa is the author of the book "The Ultimate Life Organizer: An Interactive Guide to a Simpler, Less Stressful & More Organized Life" published by Peter Pauper Press, which can be found at www.TheUltimateLifeOrganizer.com. Through LMOS, Lisa helps people deal with the issues that block personal and professional change and growth. To explore how LMOS can improve your home or work environment, or help take your business to the next level, contact Lisa at 530-564-4181 - CA or (845) 988-0183 NY or by e-mail at [email protected]