Blog: Paper Organizing Made Easy
Eco-Friendly Paper Management
I was watching "The Biggest Loser" on NBC with all kinds of ideas on living "green". I'm all for it! So, what's the easiest and most eco-friendly way to manage paper? Having less of it!
Here are some resources that will help you have less paper to deal with:
- Catalog Choice: You choose the catalogs you don't want to receive. No more catalogs you don't want for stuff you don't need.
- Get Off The DMA Mailing List: Remove yourself from the Direct Marketing Association's mailing list. You can choose to submit via online form or snail mail. (Cost: $1)
- Green Dimes: The difference with this service is you get "90% less junk mail" and they plant 10 trees on your behalf. You purchase their Junk Mail Reduction "kit" ($15) which has resources and tools to get off additional lists.
- Recycling: Inevitably you'll get some paper that these programs won't catch. Just be sure to recycle in your local service, or visit www.earth911.org for a recycling program near you.
Recycle, Reduce and Reuse!
posted on: 11/7/2007 10:30:00 AM by Brandie Kajino
Paper Organizing Made Easy: < Previous Post - Next Post >
Blog Central: < Previous Post - Next Post >
Paper Organizing Made Easy
by Brandie Kajino
View This Blog
Brandie Kajino, "The Home Office Organizer" "Empowering you to organize your home office"
Brandie's Other Blogs:
- Disorder2Order Blog
- Creative Organizing Blog
Aby Garvey's blog
- Ikea Hacker
Fun things to do with Ikea products
- My Lemonade Stand Blog
For the brighter side of life
- My Simpler Life Blog
- Neat & Simple Blog
- Harmonious Environment Blog
Great information on feng shui
- OrganizingLA Blog
John Trosko's musings on organizing and other fun stuff
- Simple Living America
- The Cottage Nest Blog
I love cottage style, and this is a great blog for ideas!
- The Inspired Room
Get inspired by Melissa's gorgeous photos and ideas about interior redesign
- Your Life.Organized.
Monica Ricci's blog
Learn about living simply and getting life to what matters
Women DIYers unite!
- Get Satisfied
- Ideal Bite
Want to make your life more environmentally friendly? Take a little "bite" at a time and make it happen!
- Interior Refiners Network
Want to redecorate in one day? It can be done. Find an Interior Refiner near you.
- National Association of Professional Organizers
Find a Professional Organizer near you.
- Office PDX
Part office products, part art gallery, part cultural creativity center. Lots of fun!
What's not to love about gorgeous office products?
- See Jane Work
Stylish & sophisticated office products for professional women
Storage + style = fabulous!
- Take Back Your Time
Working smarter, having more life
- The Container Store
The original organizing store
The biggest resource on the internet of where to recycle, dispose of properly and generally become more environmentally responsible
Find a recipe, eat really good food