My Favorite Books
- Getting Things Done, by David Allen
- The 4-Hour Workweek, by Tim Ferriss
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families, by Stephen Covey
- Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat? by Peter Walsh
My Favorite Things About Indy
- Indianapolis Colts - GO COLTS!
- Indy Car Racing - Indianapolis 500
I grew up in Indianapolis race country! I'm a huge Indy Car racing fan.
- John Mellancamp - An Indiana boy!
Places I'd Love to Visit!
- Grand Canyon
- Sydney, Australia
- My daughter's birth cities - Murmansk Russia & Ryazan Russia
- Disney Cruise with my girls
- Washington DC, because my girls want to go there
- Russian Heritage Camp, CO, for adoptive families to learn about their children's heritage
Subscribe To This Blog
Janet Nusbaum creates calm out of chaos, and loves bringing serenity and order to overwhelmed households, cluttered offices, frazzled parents, and transitioning seniors and families. Janet, President of Simplified Spaces & The Simplified Home, is an Organizing Consultant, Senior Move Manager, Author and Speaker.
She is the author of "Mom, Can I Help Around the House?" A Simple, Step-by-Step System for Teaching Your Children Life-Long Skills for Pitching-In & Picking-up".
She is a proud member: National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) & National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization (NSGCD)
Visit our blog - www.TheOrganizingGenie.com, and sign-up to receive our special report "SHELF LIFE OF 75 COMMON HOUSEHOLD ITEMS. Use this report to decide what to keep and what to toss ... then TAKE ACTION!!
Janet's Other Blogs: