You Are Here: Home - Products - Can't I Just Shred It All?
NEW! - Keywords For This Page: Organizing E Book - Filing - Paper - Archiving - E-Book - Small Business - Document - Balance - Administrative Assistant - Business - Documents - Labeling - Home-Based Business - Homes - Office - Bills - Tips And Tricks - Clutter - Information Management - Simplify - Chronic Disorganization - Getting Rid Of - Productivity
101 Quick Tips to File—and Find—Your Important PapersAre you overwhelmed by piles of paper in your home or office?
Are you afraid that if you put a piece of paper away you'll never find it again?
Have you been tempted to just shred it all?
At last! Everything you need to know about how to manage your papers is here, condensed into one brief, easy-to-read, well-organized document.
Professional Organizer Lisa Zaslow, whose expertise has been featured on The Nate Berkus Show, The New York Times, Real Simple, and many more, shares organizational secrets that will save you time, money and stress. These quick, practical tips, developed after working with hundreds of clients who hate dealing with paper as much as you do, will have you mastering your piles in no time.
The tips are arranged by topic so you can read exactly what you need to know:
With the right system, it's as easy to file paper as it is to drop it in a pile. And it's much easier to find a filed paper than one that's buried in a pile.
- Paper management basics
- Less is more—clearing paper clutter
- Guidelines that answer the question "How long should I keep this piece of paper?" for everything from ATM slips to warranties
- Intuitive filing categories—creating a system that works for you
- Color coding to save time and effort
- All about file folders
- Labeling—the key to finding what you need
- How to file—the nitty gritty details
- 7 features to look for when choosing a file cabinet
- Where to put your files—location, location, location
- Maintaining your system and more!
Gain control over your papers. Free up your energy and time so you can focus on what really matters to you!
(And, this printable 50 page e-book in PDF format is even paperless!)
LZZ1001 -- $27.00 (no S&H)
In Stock - Add to Cart
More Information About This Product...
- click link on the checkout "thank you" page to download the file
- need more info? ask a question about this product
- problems checking out? place an order by phone
Things To Know Before You Buy...
What Our Customers Have To Say...
"Lisa Zaslow's filing advice turned my workspace from a dreary, cluttered place to an inviting, streamlined office where I can think clearly and put my hands on papers as soon as I need them.
As an editor, I handle a lot of files and paper—Lisa's tips save me time and allow me to effortlessly cope with the constant stream of stuff so I can put my energy into more important things."
- Paula Derrow, Articles Director, SELF magazine New York, New York
“Your one tip about categories for paper files and computer files saves me hours each week.”
- George Grace, Founder, G.E. Grace & Company, Inc. New York, New York
“I finally have a filing system that really works. There truly is a place for everything! My files are color coordinated and easy to maintain, which is important because in my job I get new information constantly.
It’s a great feeling to know my papers are in order.”
- Ann Connelly, Financial Advisor Cleveland, Ohio
Want to see your products listed on this site? Sign up to sell your products online.
Click here if you would like to submit a product review...