You Are Here: Home - Products - Password Keeper
NEW! - Keywords For This Page: Gifts For Organizers - College - Computers - Disorganization - Family - Students - Password Organizer - Gadgets - Productivity - Gifts - Homes - Safety / Security - Computer Work Station - Classroom - Desks - Business - Small Business - ADD and Chronic Disorganization - Work Station - Simplify - Office - Administrative Assistant - Chronic Disorganization - Information Management - Seniors - Internet - Home-Based Business
The most secure way to keep your passwordsThe 5th Dimension Password Keeper is the ONLY password ledger on the market that encrypts your passwords in book form.
This book contains over 10 Trillion complex and impossible to crack passwords. All stored in an easy to use crossword matrix.
The Amazing organizer is so secure, you could share the book with others and never have to worry about compromising your passwords.
And yet it is so easy, even a child can do it.
Your passwords are secretly encrypted in the 5th Dimension; your mind. Only YOU will know the secret to decoding them.
Now you can finally use complex passwords without having to remember them.
The Ultimate Password Book
Imagine having the security provided by having complex passwords but without the pain of remembering them.
Never risk identity theft again by using the same password over and over.
The 5th Dimension Password Keeper is the solution.
A Password Organizer That Works
Recently, the website of a well known credit card company was hacked. As investigators were looking into the information that was stolen they discovered that as many as 10% of the members were using easy passwords such as: 123456; password; abc123; admin
- Random, Complex Passwords
- Use special characters such as: *&^%$#@ without any hassle or effort.
- On Paper - Yet Encrypted
- The user can instantly read his/her password as easily as reading the words on this page. But to everyone else, it's just gibberish. Your password is secure.
- Share your password book with the family
- That's right, you can actually share this book and everyone who uses it will have their own secure passwords, with no knowledge of the others.
These were credit card accounts!
Here are the four major things you should never do.
The Four Password Don'ts
- Never use numerical passwords
- A password that consists of just numbers can be cracked in a matter of seconds with software that can be found for free on the internet.
- Don't use the 10 most common passwords
Believe it or not these passwords are in use by almost 10 million people.
- Don't use pet or children names.
- People talk about their pets and children all the time. It is very easy for a thief to get this information and then hack into your online accounts.
- Don't use the same password twice
- This is the biggest mistake we make.
MPP1001 -- $9.95 (plus S&H)
In Stock - Add to Cart
More Information About This Product...
- review the shipping options and costs for this product
- need more info? ask a question about this product
- problems checking out? place an order by phone
Things To Know Before You Buy...
What Our Customers Have To Say...
Want to see your products listed on this site? Sign up to sell your products online.
Click here if you would like to submit a product review...